Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find hopefully an all in one kit/set for the factory orange lights for cluster, climate...etc?

I attempted the led conversion and quite frankly I'm not happy with it. Can't decide on color and and the light does not spread evenly. Just done messing with it.

Thanks guys.

·
3,113 Posts
Can anyone help me find hopefully an all in one kit/set for the factory orange lights for cluster, climate...etc?

I attempted the led conversion and quite frankly I'm not happy with it. Can't decide on color and and the light does not spread evenly. Just done messing with it.

Thanks guys.
No all in one kits.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will a 2721/74 work for the two small sockets on the instrument cluster? I read they are 24 but not finding definitive answer as far as 24.

·
3,113 Posts
Will a 2721/74 work for the two small sockets on the instrument cluster? I read they are 24 but not finding definitive answer as far as 24.
Just look on the forum. There are lists in a lot of treads for the different areas.
IS300 Bulb Sizes
This will get you started.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I found a thread her on my.is with the lexus part numbers for the cluster and climate control. And for anyone else following www.bulbtown.com has the neowedges for about $2 each. They also have the colored bulb caps in all sorts of shapes and sizes. I got everything for the cluster, ign ring, cigarette outlet, and shifter for $13. And that was with the shipping. So if you're in need of a single bulb I'd go there before paying dealer prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts