Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI

I'm not sure how many of us know that Lexus DOES have a front mask (Bra) available for our IS(I didn't). I've just placed my order this morning for $149 buck(pretty good deal don't you think !!!), and I'll have it on my car by tomorrow.
I will try to post some pixs of my car w/bra up here sometime this weekend. Later

Tom

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
8,880 Posts
Originally posted by TNguyenIS300:
Just an FYI

I'm not sure how many of us know that Lexus DOES have a front mask (Bra) available for our IS(I didn't). I've just placed my order this morning for $149 buck(pretty good deal don't you think !!!), and I'll have it on my car by tomorrow.
I will try to post some pixs of my car w/bra up here sometime this weekend. Later

Tom
I guess we'll have 2 cars w/ Front End Masks on our next meet.
I'd like to see what that Lex one is compared to Colgan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by vlad_a:
I guess we'll have 2 cars w/ Front End Masks on our next meet.
I'd like to see what that Lex one is compared to Colgan.
Dude, Ofcourse mine is gonna looks better than your because it Lexus !!!!!!! j/k

Do you think I could get 15HP gain out of that bra......hehehehe

Can't wait to see your car too....I've been driving a IS300 loaner since Saturday until tomorrow !!!, and I'm talking about driving like a mad man around Cleveland and all over places every where, man it feel so good. !!!!

Oh BTW - How much did you pay for your Colgan bra?

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
8,880 Posts
Originally posted by TNguyenIS300:

Oh BTW - How much did you pay for your Colgan bra?
I paid $160 for full front end mask and mirror covers (yeah, I got those too.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
I think they're ugly =/ just my 2 cents doh..
I mean comeon compare it to the blue IS on the top right hand corner forum... the grill and the bumper looks schweet! I 'm going the Xpel route... Bra's are bad unless they're see thru
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Originally posted by aust182:
Looks very clean. I think I may go that route!!

Thanx for the post!!
Your welcome, personally I think it looks great on the car even though I don't keep it on all of the time. But I'll be making a lot of weekend road trips in the IS, so got the bra to help protect from some paint chips. I'll try to get some better closer pictures of it, I'm hoping to get a new digi cam sometime soon.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top