Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to hear the sound of the cars screaming down the track!!

Wegz this sunday if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
Before you guys go ordering Speed or SpeedHD... make sure you'll even be able to watch F1 on Speed. Last season TSN got all of Speed's F1 coverage blocked out within Canada. :pissed: So basically you could watch Practice on speed... but not the race or Quali.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have speedhd. I will let u know on Sunday if it comes on

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is speed the same as speedHD but HD?

i have tsn and speed so it should be fine right?
what time does it start?
it will be on tsn for sure. 7:55 am on Sunday is the race. I think 9 am on saturday for the qualify

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
Vettel is in a different class. It seems Newey's cars are definitely at the sharper end with Ferrari a very very nice close second. Mark Webber was really slow to get his set up right and I don't think he will until a few races into the season. But Vettel is right where he left off last season.

Ferrari has impressed me with the F60 for sure. A little dissapointed to see Brawn/Mercedes cars a bit off the pace.

I can't believe how terribly slow the new F1 teams are. 5-7 seconds off the pace is....... somewhat unacceptable. Good thing for them the 110% rule is gone.

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
The race was on TSN... quali was on TSN2.

Good performance by Ferrari... glad to see Hamilton on the podium as well.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
^^ im hoping for hamilton (mclaren) to win

i think overall lap times will be slower cuz of the fuel regulation
they may go full-out at the end but conserving fuel is more of a factor now
and i also thought brawn + schumacher = strong team
well its only first race..but with the new point system, first places is very important

·
Registered
685 Posts
Finally watching the race now, on lap 40 :) feel bad for Vettel.

^^ im hoping for hamilton (mclaren) to win

i think overall lap times will be slower cuz of the fuel regulation
they may go full-out at the end but conserving fuel is more of a factor now
and i also thought brawn + schumacher = strong team
well its only first race..but with the new point system, first places is very important
Yeah heavier fuel loads along with the whole tire management thing is gonna slow everything down.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Black out in effect on Speed and SpeedHD for Live qualification and Live race. The repeat later in the day were not block. I watched the quali and race on SpeedHD instead (part of the Rogers VIP package. I recorded the wrong TSN SD channel... and I refuse to pay for TSN HD.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.