Front Rear
IS250 46.6% 42.8%
IS350 6.3% 151.5%

now.. on fsport.com it says:

Front Rear
IS250 46.6% 6.3%
IS350 42.8% 151.5%

what to believe???

I already ordered the rear bar too(2010' is350) should I order the front too?

So.. can anybody give me any insight with just the F-Sport rear sway bar combo with the OEM front sway bar?? over steering/under steering? or I will be fine with just the rear f-sport sway bar on?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have just the F-sport rear sway on my 350, but i also have the springs. They definitely got rid of the understeer that the bone stock had. The handling is so much improved too. This surprised me bc I thought you have to stiffen the front to reduce understeer. I guess the oem front is already fairly stiff.

One headsup for you. '09 &'10 models rear sway has the bushings and brackets bonded to the bar. They are not removeable, which means you won't have the brackets to use for your new sway. I had to buy a new set from some website that sells these things in all sizes. They fit perfect, so if you want info, pm me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The second set of numbers looks like a typo... The first set have been around for awhile.

You should be fine with just the rear F-Sport sway on the 350... One of the best mods I've done on my car!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
The second set of numbers looks like a typo... The first set have been around for awhile.

You should be fine with just the rear F-Sport sway on the 350... One of the best mods I've done on my car!
The problem is, the second set has not only been around longer at this point, it has been published on at least two completely different Lexus sources. (the original fsport.com website that was up for quite a while, and now in a different format at the lexus.com/fsport location that website redirects you to).

So it's increasingly looking like the first set was the typo.

And at least one member on CL reports that with traction control off he felt like the rear-only bar produced oversteer, while that was fixed when he added the front one... results which would be consistent with the second set of numbers.

Of course the problem there is the second set being "right" would mean adding both bars to a 250 would cause increased understeer, which doesn't seem to be the case either.

Where it gets weirder is that supposedly the stock bars are the same part on the 250 and 350, which would make both sets of F-sport numbers simply impossible since the F-sport bars are 100% for sure the same physical part on both 250 and 350.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ive heard the fronts dont make that much of a difference. The rears are where the gain is at. I just put mine on like a week ago and WOW. This is a must for all 2nd gen IS owners. I didnt buy the fron f-sport sways but I used the extra cash to get the GT-spec upper sway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i must agree, you really notice the difference in your bodyroll in turns. Though don't try it in winter without knowing your limits !!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
when taking out the rear sway bar do you need a hex tool to hold the bolt while unscrewing the nut???

or does the nut just come out very simply?

·
Registered
89 Posts
when taking out the rear sway bar do you need a hex tool to hold the bolt while unscrewing the nut???

or does the nut just come out very simply?
No you have to hold it with an allen key and turn the nut with a wrench. it was a pain in the .... I just said screw it and got 2 new links from lexus.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i must agree, you actually notice the distinction in your bodyroll in turns. although do not strive it in winter while not knowing your limits !!
<a href="http://www.boostfollower.com/buy-facebook-5-star-ratings-reviews/">buying facebook ratings</a>

·
Registered
1 Posts
steam account

When I was looking for codes of steam games then i found this useful information where i got what i was looking for.All you have to do is just share this news about steam wallet codes here. These codes are very much in trend as you don't have to pay for them

·
Registered
2 Posts
More ever we need to have this for <a href="http://freeitunescodesncard.com/">iTunes codes</a> so that we can get what we need at the store for iTunes. Right away get them from here when you need iTunes cards for free.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Because this website can be a lot useful for those looking out the ways for money online and this can be used for paypal free money so that you get enough bucks in your account when ever you want for the cash need.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts