Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
These are my wheels, they are in good condition. They are silver with a machined lip, they are a +42 offset and they look very nice on the is. Tires are not included. I will post pics sometime soon. If anybody is interested in them PM me or call me @(818) 448-5529. I am in the LA area. I am waiting for my new Volk's, this is why these wheels are up for sale.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
fsusucks said:
These are my wheels, they are in good condition. They are silver with a machined lip, they are a +42 offset and they look very nice on the is. Tires are not included. I will post pics sometime soon. If anybody is interested in them PM me or call me @(818) 448-5529. I am in the LA area. I am waiting for my new Volk's, this is why these wheels are up for sale.
the price says $350...is that for all 4? :eek:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes, $350 for all four. I got them from my friend who is sponsored by Zenetti; therefore, I was able to get them real for real cheap.

·
Registered
379 Posts
To all of those who have left PM's for me I will try and post pics of the wheels tomorrow. The pics will be with tires mounted on the rims but the tires are not included in the sale. Remember that these wheels are not new but they are in good condition. Two wheels have only minor scrapes on the lip from tire mounting while the other wheel has a a bigger scrape that does not look bad at all "Wife is to thank for that when she curbed the wheel". Then again you are only paying $350 for all four wheels. I don' mind shipping them but the price is $350 + shipping costs. For any further info PM me or better yet call me @ (818) 448-5529 - Juan

Bad to the Bone has seen these wheels on my car and he can tell you that these wheels are in good condition and that they looked good on my ride.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ran a 225/40/ZR18 all the way around. I had the rear fenders shaved and had very little rubbing up front. The only time I rubbed was when the steering was turned all of the way. You could go with a 235/40/ZR18 in the rear and that looks better. My car is dropped with H&R springs and the drop is about 1.5" both up front and in the rear.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just took pics of the wheels. I will try and post them later tonight. Any suggestions on how to download pics to the forum???

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
fsusucks said:
I just took pics of the wheels. I will try and post them later tonight. Any suggestions on how to download pics to the forum???
set up a yahoo account and link to your folder...otherwise, email them to me and i can post them for you

·
Registered
379 Posts
Pics

I just e-mailed you pics cuz I'm having trouble with my computer. I hope that you will be able to post them and thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The link work fine. Thanks for posting the pics for me, I really am thankful. To all of those who have PM'd me check out the link!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wheels have been [b]SOLD[/b]

Just letting you guys know that I sold the wheels today. One of the members came by and picked them up!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts