Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am thinking of selling my Spolier, I was just wondering if anyone is interested in it. I was looking for about $800, obo let me know...

It is painted the Black onyx, in very good condition. had it like a year.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
pictures??

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey everyone... I just took off the spoiler... looking good! I will try to post pics... but at the moment I do not have a host...

somebody has to remember what the spoiler looks like? :)

if you want to see it... post your email and I will send some pictures to you.

Thomas

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
ya its a pricey spoiler

i have brought 3 to the us, and all customers have been very happy
it puts the nice in rice :) haha jk

David

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
When rice costs $800 lil' then come talk to me...YOu all are dumb to think that anything that has metal pedestels and is raised is rice...Hell nah...The wing is def tight hell its on my car...tho im selling my WIN as well now...just cheaper than $800
-Matt

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is a fine line on what you call rice and what others call rice. I personally think that this spoiler is not really ricey at all...

In fact, if you know anything about the spoiler, it is made and manufactured in Japan, WIN's Altezza has the spoiler and that Altezza does not look ricey to me ( if you look at the picture above) .

The reason it is pricey is because I did get it from Japan and it is painted... PLUS i did add obo... I was just trying to see if there was the demand for the spoiler like there was back in the day....

Anyways....

If anyone is interested, let me know, and we can work on a deal... (let me know what you think its worth)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts