Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I really really don't want to let them go. But I need to go 19" for the BIG BIG brake kits that I have. I'm so very reluctantly, I'm putting my rims on the market. I haven't seen another set on another car yet. It's the WORK VS rims front 18" X 7.5" 45offset and rear 18" X 8.5" 52offset. They are in excellent condition. No scratches, I've used them for car shows and so on. The lips can use some polishing, but other wise, excellent condition. As a bonus, I have an extra 18"X8.5" WORK VS rim that has a 3/4" scratch on the lip (I replaced this one with a new one). Other than the scratch, the rim is in excellent condition. The four rims DO NOT come with tires (I have V700 road racing tires on them). The extra rim with the 3/4" scratch on the lip has Kumho Esta 712 245/40/18s on them and the tire is in good condition will include. It's nice to have a full size after market rim as a spare. So now the price:

The whole 5 rims for $2,500.00 Shipped anywhere in the US. Anything less, I'm going to keep them and use them for the racing season. serious offers please.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bonus, I can ship SEPARATELY 2 Kumho Esta Supra 712 225/40/18s & 2 Kumho Esta Supra 712 245/40/18s in GOOD condition for $300.00 shipped. These tires are perfect fit/size to the rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
TexIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing