Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys. I was messing around the other day with a friend of mine with a 02' BMW E46 Topaz Blue M3, and he just removed his stock factory OE spoiler. Why? Well he just purchased and installed a AC Schnizter lip wing instead. So anyways him and i were bored and slapped his stock wing onto a friends IS300 and guess what!!!!! IT FITS PERFECTLY!!!!! Now who here wants to be the first one to accually do it? The OEM E46 Topaz Blue wing is for sale. $150 Shipped. This is 100% polyurathane spoiler and Fits as if was made and belongs to the car!!!! :lol: :lol: No BS LOOK AT THE PICS!!!!! :eek: :eek: PM me if your interested.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I have heard of one or two people doing this before.... But haven't seen in person....

Hey that looks sweeeeet.... But one question, how was it attached to the trunk lid??? Screws or 3M???

Thanx
Joe :chill:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
LilJungNam Part2 said:
So What do yall think?
Looks great too me.....!!

I have heard of one or two people doing this before.... But haven't seen in person....
It looks sweeeeet.... But one question, how was it attached to the trunk lid on BMW??? Screws or 3M???

Thanx
Joe

·
Registered
436 Posts
Looks similar to the TTE wing.

I think we should delete the post. I hate to be linked to the M3 boards and have them calling us copycats. Remember how much we hated Civics with Altezza lights? 8)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
for those who asked....the spoiler can be attached with 3M double side tapes....

but ...i agree what plau2572 said....delete the post...or else soon or later this will appear on M3 forums... :chill:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
hypocrites.. :-? we dont like it when civics copy our tails, now we're (some) copying bmw's angel eyes AND spoiler?! Just get a friggin TTE lip spoiler if you want that kind of spoiler.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha your funny, and who has CF spillters on their car? That sounds a little Euro ish to me? Who cares if its Euro, it looks good and i have to admit? European cars do look daymn good!!
Any ways $150 shipped.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can't create a new topic for some reason because it says locked or something but I have a 2003 IS300 intensa blue pearl e-shift for sale. It's got 3000 miles and I only have had it for 2 months. I'm selling it to get the new 350z. If neone is interested please email me back at - [email protected]
It in in clean condition. Nothing wrong and is perfect. Looking to get 30K for the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
nobody is talking about "Euroish"...we are talking about if you hate all these riced up hondas with ALTEZZA tail lights...then why would u want to put a M3 lip on an IS....hypocrites....maybe i should post this on M3 forums see what they think 8)

LilJungNam Part2 said:
hahaha your funny, and who has CF spillters on their car? That sounds a little Euro ish to me? Who cares if its Euro, it looks good and i have to admit? European cars do look daymn good!!
Any ways $150 shipped.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
14 Participants
hwang1jin
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing