Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my TBKO turbo manifold with a T64 Ceramic BB turbo racegate and TBKO Downpipe...reason for selling I am converting over to a new manifold and DP and a bigger turbo.only about 3300 miles on the turbo...and 1700 miles on the manifold and DP...racegate is brand new..

2100.00 or OBO...

·
Premium Member
25,468 Posts
So.... consider this. I can't work on cars for shit. So other people would be paid to install any mods I decide to put on my car.

now...

If I bought this stuff from you, about how far away, monetarily, would I be from having this turbo spooling up under my hood?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IS300included said:
So.... consider this. I can't work on cars for sh*t. So other people would be paid to install any mods I decide to put on my car.

now...

If I bought this stuff from you, about how far away, monetarily, would I be from having this turbo spooling up under my hood?
I am not sure it would depend on what shop you go to and who you know... you would need an intercooler...piping...either an Safc or emanage..blow off valve...prolly a fuel pressure regulator and FMU...and perhaps a new fuel pump..

·
Premium Member
25,468 Posts
fairuza11 said:
IS300included said:
So.... consider this. I can't work on cars for sh*t. So other people would be paid to install any mods I decide to put on my car.

now...

I am not sure it would depend on what shop you go to and who you know... you would need an intercooler...piping...either an Safc or emanage..blow off valve...prolly a fuel pressure regulator and FMU...and perhaps a new fuel pump..
Yeah, I don't know anybody.... I live in Oakland, so I'd go to the most recommended shop in my area. My parts connections are non existent though, I'd probably end up paying way too much for all the extrat parts I'd need.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You've got PM

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
IS300included said:

now...

I'd say 4-5K easy.... this stuff not cheap. notto mention installation and fabrication if u not doing it yoruself

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
...More like an insult but yeah it's an offer and I guess if he'll do it, it's worth it.....But he won't.....If I didn't have a turbo I'd take it for 2100....Good stuff it's proven to work and thje Wastgate is Brand new

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
..."TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING.....When you care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST....."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts