Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRD Style Wing painted MSM looking for $75 local pick up. BAYAREA meet up aim tux3d0m8sk for pics

if you need a reference IS300soon can vouch for me i'm legit

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Brian is a great seller I bought his RMM Intake off of him and like he had said it was flawless.

Great buyer and a great friend!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay everyone heres an update I am will to ship the current offer is 100 shipped I will post pics when i get back into town on wensday october 18th The wing was not installed on my car. Its painted MSM and ready to be put on.

·
Registered
65 Posts
okay everyone heres an update I am will to ship the current offer is 100 shipped I will post pics when i get back into town on wensday october 18th The wing was not installed on my car. Its painted MSM and ready to be put on.

hey silver is300bg,

did u got my PM? r u ok wit the offer? $75 plus the LED and pick up anytime. let me know. later

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
InDacooLer said:
hey silver is300bg,

did u got my PM? r u ok wit the offer? $75 plus the LED and pick up anytime. let me know. later

I got your PM the highest offer is 100 shipped and the new current local offer is 80 picked up so I you will need to make a higher offer if you'd like to buy this wing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts