Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTENTION: Please read carefully to avoid stupid questions!!

F/S: Toyota Supra BBK Kit

Whats included:
Supra Turbo 4 Pot Calipers (Refurbished, sanded ready for painting to color of choice)
Complete NEW Factory OEM Caliper Kit (includes Shims, spacers, shim grease, bleeders, bleeder caps, pins, gaskets, etc. Everything you need new from toyota)
Fig Engineering Adapter Brackets $125 (mounted in calipers)
NEW Hawk HPS Front Pad Set $85/set (brand new, top of the line pad!)
H&R Spacers TRAK 15mm $113 (right and left includes nuts and extended studs)
NEW Powerslot Pro Stop Front Slotted and Dimpled Rotors $150 ea (on sale from horsepowerfreaks.com)
NEW Powerslot Cryo Rear Slotted Rotors $138 ea (on sale from horsepowerfreaks.com)
NEW Hawk HPS Rear Pad Set $54/set (brand new top of the line pad!)

Total for all the parts above would be $953 if purchasing from another shop not including the calipers or the new hardware.

No DIBS. Whoever paypals first gets it. Paypal address is [email protected] Price is $1100 for EVERYTHING Pictured (includes paypal fee) pick up is welcome in Monterey Bay, CA, I get wholesale shipping but buyer will have to pay shipping. Package is well over 100lbs.

$1100 is quite a good deal for a four wheel brand new brake kit and BBK calipers rebuilt and all new hardware, including fig adapters and spacers. Please feel free to ask any questions. Please respect my post with no price bashing or any of that shit. This is a quality product and if you do your homework you'll see that these are top of the line rotors and pads and a good deal.

Regards - Jon

www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030287.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030288.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030292.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030293.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030296.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030297.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030300.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: Chigger

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Total is $953 not including the calipers or the new hardware. ????
:lol: He said to read carefully.

Yeah, all the hardware adds up to 953.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Any Locals Ill powder coat them for 90$ if they get the whole package from hobbs.

D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess ive smoked alot then cause he says not including the calipers and the new hardware.... If you take those away then whats left? Cardboard box? Im lost and obviously stupid lmao
haha you guys do smoke alot. whats next brownies? I fixed the post so maybe the tokers won't get confused. Price is $1100

thanks dave your the man.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
no prob dude.... i hate to coat those huge 14lb calipers, but they shure do look bad ass after they are done.

D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
thats a pretty good deal. If these are still around when I have the funds I'll pick these up.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Yo Hobbsy WTF up??? LONG time... .hope you are well & sorry to see you are not installing these sweet brakes!!!

Bump for a bro...

PS Folks...this is a GOOD DEAL by far as if that wasnt OBVIOUS!!

i believe I paid about a the same for my setup NOT including my own install...but I got some SICK deals on parts etc....AND that was JUST for the FRONTS... i got NOTHING for the rear....

THat makes this a Smoking Hot deal!!!

Good luck with the sale bro.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
damn, crazy setup man... wish i had money to spend...

GL w/the sale:approve:

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carson parts has brand new Supra Turbo calipers, pads, rotors and ss brake lines for 899. Hmmmmm. I dont know sounds kind of weird uh? Carson Toyota TRD Parts, Replacement parts and accessories for Southern California
URL Not found buddy. Im sure his deal doesn't include rear rotors, rear pads, fig adapters for the IS300, and H&R TRak spacers, etc.

But go ahead and try to bash my post like I so politely asked not to. I work for a performance shop and Carson Toyota is probably including the lowest end OE rotors, pads, and lines all shops do it to increase their margins. Rotors probably made by OP Parts and pads by Texar or some OE supplier.

Anyone else try to take a stab at the fact that these aren't quality products at a very good price? The Pro Stop and Cryo rotors from Powerslot are expensive and cast to perfection I invite anyone to do their homework before bashing anything else. Hawk Pads are top quality as well,

This kit was going on my personal car. Im not some shop trying to pawn and slang cheap parts using the cheapest shit possible. I say type it once again for all to hear!

Please respect my post. These are quality items at a good deal. If you don't have any support or respect then please don't post. I've been on the forums a lot longer than most people, many people will vouch for me.

Regards - Jon

Reactions: Seven0Three

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EDG! your the man! lets here it for some genuine good people who still lurk on the forums and do some good. sent ya a pm.

And everyone read what edgy wrote shit is a good deal. If there is anyone on this forum that is a guru, gets respect and is a tru car guy its edg man.

Yo Hobbsy WTF up??? LONG time... .hope you are well & sorry to see you are not installing these sweet brakes!!!

Bump for a bro...

PS Folks...this is a GOOD DEAL by far as if that wasnt OBVIOUS!!

i believe I paid about a the same for my setup NOT including my own install...but I got some SICK deals on parts etc....AND that was JUST for the FRONTS... i got NOTHING for the rear....

THat makes this a Smoking Hot deal!!!

Good luck with the sale bro.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Jon,

I don't think he meant to bash at all, i do think he is looking for the best deal out there. I mean everyone is, the is300 community isn't like the GS guys at all... We all know this and for that everyone searches for the best deal without comparing apples to apples IE including the spacers and rears vs the Carson kit without spacers and rear hookup.

Good luck with the sale bro, its been a long time.

D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And where is the link to that site? I mean atleast come up with some legit information!! =P

Jon,

I don't think he meant to bash at all, i do think he is looking for the best deal out there. I mean everyone is, the is300 community isn't like the GS guys at all... We all know this and for that everyone searches for the best deal without comparing apples to apples IE including the spacers and rears vs the Carson kit without spacers and rear hookup.

Good luck with the sale bro, its been a long time.

D

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Link works for me Carson Toyota TRD Parts, Replacement parts and accessories for Southern California

Big brake replacement or upgrade for your Toyota Supra,Lexus GS300,400,430 or SC300,400 Kit includes new 4-piston calipers,shim kit,brake pads,rotors and SS lines Hi-pad/disc offset is needed to accomodate larger calipers, will not work with stock wheels ( Except Supra TT ) ** product subject to change depending on availability of rotors and brake pads **
You still wouldnt be able to mount em to an IS300 though cause you wouldnt have the adapters for them. Its also front only so you dont get the rear rotors or pads.

Which still makes this a good deal.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For some reason the link doesn't work for my computer or browser. oh well.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Bump for Jon. I bought a set of TRD sways from him. Great seller!

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Link works for me too.

This is quite a good deal.. But like it was pointed out before, while the IS300 community is better than some of the other boards I'm on, people are still trying to save a buck.

There's just not that many people out there that have easy access to 1100 bucks that they are willing to drop on their brakes. Good luck though.

The problem is, with the price it's at, you're approaching the price of a front BBK with 4 or 6 piston 4lb aluminum calipers and 330mm rotors with bolt on hats. In all reality, the rears are perfectly sufficient, 2 piston FIXED calipers, and big discs even by todays standards. Even the OE front discs are large (296mm!!) I'm not trying to cramp your style, but when it comes down to it, this is the mindset of most members.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts