Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the: SRT Intake w/race ecu for $400, I have had it on my car for about 7 months, it has about 5k on it, I also have the cleaning kit for it.
The Greddy Evo is $300, I have had it on my car for about 4.5 months. The HP Header is chromed and I am selling it for $300 as well, it has been on my car for about 4 months, it is starting to turn a little blue, as do all chrome headers. Other than that, they are in perfect condition. These prices do not include shipping!!! I am selling them because I am going with F/I. I have an account with PayPal. I will be gone this evening, so if you pm, be patient, I will reply to your pm either later on tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/gigwuwu THE HEADER HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, check your email. I have been kind of busy. Working for FedEX, the last three weeks of December sucks!!! :pissed: :pissed: Everybody is too lazy to go to the stores and they order everything off of the internet. It sure is funny how everyone complains that the stores and the malls are so crowded, they must be the people that don't own a computer!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
im still waitin for the evo to go down :crazy:

how bout a discount for a birthday gift??? mines coming up! :chill:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
16 Participants
edgy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing