Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I have for sale a staggard set of silver Racing Hart Type CR's multipiece wheels w/ tires. Wheels are 19x8 front, 19x9 rear. +49 offset all around. Tires are Goodyear GS-D3's 235/35 front, and Toyo T1-S 265/30 rear. Centercaps are included, and I included a pic so you can see what they look like with the centercaps on. With this tire setup, you'll need your rear fenders to be rolled or shaved. On my car, once I had this done, I had plenty of clearance and no rubbing EVER....and I was dropped on H&R springs w/ tokico blue shocks.

The wheels are in fair shape, all 4 of them have minor flaws on the lip. By this, I mean there are imperfections in the clearcoat on the lip from normal road use. 2 of them have a thin section of curb rash and a few small nicks. One of these also has a scratch of one of the spokes, but none of these flaws are extemely visible unless you get right up on the wheel. Check my link, they still look great on the car!

Tires all have 80-90% tread left, which you can see in the pics. The rears were just bought less than 2K miles ago. ***Price is $1650 SHIPPED***

Message me or mail me at [email protected]. Paypal add 3%. If you'd like any additional pics, please mail me and I'll send you some larger pics....Thanks for looking!

Below are the pics, and check the link to see how they looked on the car:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xencl...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Attachments

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just measured for you, about 1.25" lip front, and 2" lip rear.

·
Registered
19 Posts
xencloud said:
I just measured for you, about 1.25" lip front, and 2" lip rear.
i noticed your located in NO. are you still in Louisiana? im from houston and might be interested if we could meet up or something. PM me some local info. thanks bro have a great day.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I'm still near N.O., I'm about 20 min. west near kenner. I come to houston all the time, but I don't really have the means to bring them with me.

But if you're interested in working something out, message me..

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention, I'm looking to get into a set of Volk GT-U's or Work VS-XX, 18" setup with at least a 18x9.5 rear fitment. If anyone has that and is willing to trade your wheels for mine plus a little cash from me to you, depending on the condition of wheels and tires...

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumpity..

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon guys! These are cheaper than lots of lower quality 19" wheels right now. If you're a perfectionist, for ~$300, you could have the lips repaired by a wheel repair shop and you'd practically have a new set of wheels....:>)

They look great on the car regardless......

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump.....

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump again.....would anyone be more interested if these wheels were in like new condition? I have a wheel repair shop 5 min. from my house that happens to do top notch work. They could get the lips on these wheels looking better than new. Of course, my price would increase accordingly, but if you don't want the hassle yourself.....or just want a more perfect set of wheels......please let me know.....

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump...

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last call before they hit e-bay guys, price lowered to $1700 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
last call for offers, I'm serious this time, lol

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bumpity.....

·
Registered