Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, the parts that I still have for sale is the wald fender flare kit minus the passanger front fender flare because the it was damaged during the accident. check the pics that would be what your getting.
300.00shipped



Brand New Apexi Super AFC Black face Limited Edition.
Asking 250shipped



Vizage version I kit. The best version of the Vizage and the best quility/design. They don't make this kit anymore. the new Vizage kit is nothing like this one. Don't miss out. Kits in very good condtion no problems just needs to be painted. front and sides only (no rear). no splitters/flaps not included.
Asking 400.00shipped ***SOLD***






19" Volk SF-CHALLENGE.
19 X 8.5 34et offset 1.5" lip
19 x 9.5 36et offset 3.0" lip
(no tires)
Wheels are in great condition... no damage or curb rash.
Very nice wheels don't want to sell but need the money for next car.
Paid over 4000.00 for the set .. wheels had to be special ordered. waited over 3 months for them. Wheels would fit stock IS300 with fenders rolled and fit perfect with fender flared IS300. Don't miss out ... great looking wheels and one of a kind. My lost your gain.
Asking 2000.00shipped for the set

Pics...







I have a pioneer flip out with dvd/cd/mp3 and sat ready.
The new model ah-p5700dvd . I purchased it at best buy for 1,100.00. Best Buy still sells it so you could go to www.bestbuy.com to check it out.
750.00shipped ***SOLD***

I also have a BRAND NEW JDM radiator plate for the engine area silver/alum. Seen in HyperRev mag..
85.00shipped





I also have an 2004 dash trey box just like the navi box .... can open and close for storage or great for a custom TV. Great condition
125.00shipped
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
id like the wald flares, but me and phillz would look wayyyy to similar
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
I'm not trying to ruin your thread but those wheels won't work on a stock fender.
With a 34 offset up front on an 8.5" They are about 1/2 inch further than they should be.

G35 drivers would pick these up though. Great wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,905 Posts
You'd just have to buy the flares, too!

KT: Grill shipped? Good luck with the other stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SophieSleeps said:
I'm not trying to ruin your thread but those wheels won't work on a stock fender.
With a 34 offset up front on an 8.5" They are about 1/2 inch further than they should be.

G35 drivers would pick these up though. Great wheels.
Yes, the wheels would work for the IS300... you would just have to roll the hell out of the front fender and the rear fender.
I did it before I put the fender flares on the car and rolled on it for about 6 months. As long as you do it slow you would not damage the fender to much and you would not chip the paint.

I have pictures of the car without the fender flares so you could see it. if you want I will post them on here to let you see it. Actually most of the .net members from south Florida has seen it at a meet recently ... they would be able to tell you.

And your right about the wheels but you could make them work by just rolling the fenders. you would need to roll a lot with a fender rollor or a baseball bat.

Another thing I didn't even have to cut the fender at all. I just rolled the fender out completely.

Anyway, thats for the comments.
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
KT-Lex said:
Yes, the wheels would work for the IS300... you would just have to roll the hell out of the front fender and the rear fender.
I did it before I put the fender flares on the car and rolled on it for about 6 months. As long as you do it slow you would not damage the fender to much and you would not chip the paint.

I have pictures of the car without the fender flares so you could see it. if you want I will post them on here to let you see it. Actually most of the .net members from south Florida has seen it at a meet recently ... they would be able to tell you.

And your right about the wheels but you could make them work by just rolling the fenders. you would need to roll a lot with a fender rollor or a baseball bat.

Another thing I didn't even have to cut the fender at all. I just rolled the fender out completely.

Anyway, thats for the comments.
There is no fender lip in the front.
Are you saying you used a roller to push the fender out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
PM'd you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SophieSleeps said:
There is no fender lip in the front.
Are you saying you used a roller to push the fender out?
Yes, I pushed the front fender out.... the same thing they do in Japan. I saw it on the Japan altezza and a few S2000. if you have a HyperRev mag. you could check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
all pm's replied... awaiting payments from members.
if you have any other ?s feel free to pm me.
Thanks
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
23,616 Posts
KT-Lex said:
Yes, I pushed the front fender out.... the same thing they do in Japan. I saw it on the Japan altezza and a few S2000. if you have a HyperRev mag. you could check it out.
Interesting. Is it an article in that mag or something? I'd like to get more info on it.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top