Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my IS300 about 6 months ago (now have a G35 Coupe), and my PLP front STB has just been sitting in my closet ever since collecting dust. I only had it on the car for abotu 3 months before I sold the car, so the bar is in next to new condition. The black paint under where the nut goes over the base has kinda peeled off, but once installed you'd never see it. Here are some pictures:

Entire bar

Badging

Driver side base

Passenger side base

I'm asking $250 w/ shipping included (Continental US only though).

Email me at [email protected] or on AIM at MattGoes2Texas if you are interested. I'm never on this site anymore so I doubt I'd get a PM on here.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
If I remember correctly, the PLP brace does not allow for EDFC. Bump for an amazing looking and performance wise front brace.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
IS300STeeZ said:
If I remember correctly, the PLP brace does not allow for EDFC. Bump for an amazing looking and performance wise front brace.
That's not true. I think it allows the EDFC for the Tein Flex, and not the CS. Or the other way around. Don't quote me on this one. :confused:

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I am in Houston. Interested.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have a buyer in line right now. If anything falls through, I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
YisSerL said:
That's not true. I think it allows the EDFC for the Tein Flex, and not the CS. Or the other way around. Don't quote me on this one. :confused:
It fits with the HA, not the flex. I never found a concrete answer for the CS though.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it's been forever since this thread has been replied to, but I still have the bar and it is still for sale. The buyer I had never email me back after several attempts and I kinda forgot about the bar since then. I just found it in my closet while cleaning and thought I'd give this another go. It's still $250 w/ shipping included anywhere in continental 48 states. The bar was only used for a couple of months and has been (as stated above) sitting in my closet for over a year now. It still looks exactly the same as is shown in the pictures above.

Please contact me through email ([email protected]) because I'm never on this site anymore to reply to messages on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts