Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since my other thread was cluttered I am looking to sell these for 140 shipped + ur stock lights or if u want to buy these outright we can work something out. The price is firm and is the absolute lowest I will go so please dont ask.

Everything is in good condition, my work is top notch and I guarantee no leaks or condensation.

If u have any ?'s please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Flat Black:

I also have some stock black chrome tails that I would like to trade or rid of. Good condition as well. Asking 120 shipped + stock lights or if u want to buy them we can work something out.

·
Registered
820 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
133 Posts
what's the difference between the black chrome and the glossy black? do you have pics.
I'll have to buy them outright cause there is a crack in one of my stockers and they have the altezza covers on them
send me some pics of the black chrome ones and I'll decide which I want.
Thanks,
Beefy

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got your pm and I'm thinking about the flat black ones (might match carbon fiber better than glossy).... + rep for ya for the quick reply

·
Registered
472 Posts
Bump for some very nice lights. Just got mine today, Anthony is great at communicating with you through all steps of the buying process, very detailed, excellent packer and also very good at the whole light painting process. I am going to order some headlights from him now.

Here's a quick pic of my car with the lights (my car is extremely dirty :()

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts