Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
from those pics on ebay, the tires look USED even thought they claim they are brand NEW....

well, i got my rims $1699 from steve at carson toyota back over the winter...

and my tires were $200 per...

so, i spent $2499 on my package....

they are great rims.....lightweight as well......I love mine!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey dude, thanks for the opinion, but these tires are brand neeww. they have maybe 50 feet of use on them from me rolling them around. BTW, if they dont selll on eBay ill be taking BO, and so far ive gotten offers up to 1800+shipping. So if anyone else is interested let me know. Thanks again.

NicK

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
dogbones13 said:
Hey dude, thanks for the opinion, but these tires are brand neeww. they have maybe 50 feet of use on them from me rolling them around. BTW, if they dont selll on eBay ill be taking BO, and so far ive gotten offers up to 1800+shipping. So if anyone else is interested let me know. Thanks again.

NicK
could you PLEASE take an upclose pic of the tread on the tires?!

that would let us know more...

thanks...

for $1800 + shipping would be an amazing deal for these rims/tires

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
craniac24 said:
Its not THAT damn good of a deal. :-?
Considering that there's no bids and the price is still $2000.00 plus what $100-$150 max for shipping (which is probably a little high). You could land them for $2200.00 easily. That's still a damn good deal. Where are you gonna find a better deal? No where, that's what I thought. I guess some people just want things for free. They are right there ready to go, tax free if you live out of Kansas with new tires and probably only need to be balanced and wiped down to look pretty. When I got mine from steve at Carson it was $1700 plus $733 for toyo T1-S and $100 for mounting and balancing= $2533.00. So to me saving $200-300 on top of that is a damn good deal. Getting them for $1800 is a [email protected]#king steal, not just a damn good deal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shoot if you guys are worried about balancing them...i work at lexus remmeber ; ) Weve got two balancers...Winning bid/offer gets free balancing if you remind me.

~NicK

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
graph said:
craniac24 said:
Its not THAT damn good of a deal. :-?
Considering that there's no bids and the price is still $2000.00 plus what $100-$150 max for shipping (which is probably a little high). You could land them for $2200.00 easily. That's still a damn good deal. Where are you gonna find a better deal? No where, that's what I thought. I guess some people just want things for free. They are right there ready to go, tax free if you live out of Kansas with new tires and probably only need to be balanced and wiped down to look pretty. When I got mine from steve at Carson it was $1700 plus $733 for toyo T1-S and $100 for mounting and balancing= $2533.00. So to me saving $200-300 on top of that is a damn good deal. Getting them for $1800 is a [email protected]#king steal, not just a damn good deal.
Relax tough guy. I was referring to the buy it now price of $2500. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts