Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have f/s a blk onyx bumper with bumper support the lic. plate is not included .. i just figured out shipping for the bumper and it will be 140.00 just for shipping alone in the 48 lower states .. am asking 325+140 for the bumper please let me know if interested . this is a very good deal .. and hard to come by with support without this you cannot install bumper . as you can see the bumper does not have the sidemarkers because its an altezza bumper also has recessed licence plated holder ..

here are the pics ..

·
1,621 Posts
Well I think lexzila is implying that you can install the JDM bumper without a crash bar...

Might not be the best idea but a lot of people are resorting to that cheaper method...

Oh ya... bump for an awesome deal!! :approve:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dam, If you weren't so far i would take that without shipping in a second. Oh well, goodluck with the sale
Bump.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
so is the license plate holder and the no-side markers the only thing different about this and our stock bumper? :suspiciou

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
so is the license plate holder and the no-side markers the only thing different about this and our stock bumper? :suspiciou
Yup, it's also a bit shorter, which the JDM kits require a JDM bumper.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
mmmm.... tsop ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts