Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says IS300 Walds full lip kit replica FRP for $100

I sold my is300 and need to make room for new parts. Fitment is kinda crappy needs professional installation. A great buy for those people that knows how to do body work

please dont lowball me the price is fair, ur gain my loss cuz i bought the kit for $300

located in Irwindale CA

Pick UP only

·
Registered
548 Posts
wtf? lol...
haha - how bad can it really be? for $100 it's a gamble, but then again buying anything replica is a gamble. At least this wouldn't be a costly one too most... I'm sure he'll post some pics, but even at that, if it's not on the car- how are you going to really know how "off" it is. for front, sides and rears- heck even if you get any of the three that fits, would still be a deal considering what they sell for. :)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
^ Its usually more of risk buying a crappy fitment bodykit at full price, but at 100 bucks, its well worth it! That means at the end, depending on the price you paid to have it fit wouldn't be so bad compared to paying retail and the labor of getting it to fit then.

Bump for a good deal! I remember you trying to sell this a few weeks back on Craigslist. I'd pick it up but this kit is unpractical due to how low it sits.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
is it sold yet???? i got 100 cash and a full tank of gas ready to go ..........im in LA just need to inspect the kit thats all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts