Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellas I have a 2002 Lexus IS300 5spd cluster with 74,126k mileage in good working condition. The outside lens plastic cover has a small crack & seems like a tab or two are broken on the lens right side which mounts to the cluster. All you would have to do is replace the beat up lens with the lens from your cars cluster or use it as is. It's still useable. I'm looking for $70 or best offer. Shipping should be around $10-$12 bucks shipped ups ground. Let me know fellas. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is it just the lens that is scratched? Couldn't you just replace that instead of the whole cluster? I had a scratched lens and just ordered a new lens from a dealer and swapped them out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if the lense just comes off then maybe I'll just replace that. My lense has an actual crack/hole in it & has seen better days. I bought this 75k mileage cluster to replace mine but didn't want to roll back my odometer that far back from the 110k miles I currently have. Thanks for the info though. Maybe selling this 75k cluster instead of trading it. We'll see.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea, there are like 6 tabs that hold the lens on. I was able to take it off without even removing the instrument panel (though a couple of the tabs where hard to reach, and the tape on the tabs was a pain to get off). Took me about 20 minutes to figure it out and do it myself.

The lens cost about $42 including tax from the Lexus dealer, a little pricey for what it is, but was worth it to me rather having to look around on the forums for one (plus i doubt anyone would sell just the lens).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tues bump.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fri bump.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
been two weeks thursday bump.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been 7 weeks since last bump nobody doesn't need a low mileage working 5spd speedometer cluster? $70 shipped!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been almost 3 weeks lets bump it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.