Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone have a few items for sale. I just moved back to Miami from Tallahassee and need to sell some things to clear out closet space. I would very much like to sell things locally but if there is no other options I will ship. The Heat shield is brand new and never been open. The SAFC is installed in my car and I will sell it for the price listed if someone will cover the cost to have it uninstalled from my car as well. The drift Z rims are in good conditions but have been used. One of the rims is cracked but can be repaired or replaced. They do come with four tires in excellent shape. If you have any questions e-mail me or call me [email protected] 786-346-2829. I will try to get some pictures up soon!

{SOLD} Brand NEW Pro Lex header Heat shield never been open comes with instructions and all = (SOLD)
(3 posts down are picture of the heat shield) {SOLD}

SAFC = $150 (NEW Pictures A Few Replys down!)

(SOLD!!!!)Drift Z Bronze rims with practically brand new tires = $450(SOLD!!)

Attachments

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
hey I live in Miami as well, do you have a pic of the SAFC? oh and is it the SAFC II?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a SAFC II. I do not have a picture of right this instance, but will have one up for you by tom. or Sunday if needed. I still have the manuals and box that it came with.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Id take the rims if yould ship them t 90274 CA

·
Registered
143 Posts
May be interested in the safc II. Is it still installed in your car? Is that $150 shipped? Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts