Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Ground control coilovers ( by Eibach ) on stock shocks. They were custom installed by GroundControl to fit the shocks perfectly. These have less than 8k on both of them never slammed always had a 2 finger gap F and R. They are height adjustable, very good if you are just want to lower your ride and fix the STOCK is300 ride hieght problem (driver side lower than passenger side), but dont want to spend 1000$ +. They feel like stock, no noise or any problems ever. Few people like Hirun, allen, dpatterson road in my car... they can tell you it feels stock. I am selling to get some more aggressive coilsovers to go back to track.

It is still on the car so you can sit in my car before you buy.

includes wrench and tools

Asking price $400 PICKED UP or $450 shipped

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Did you finally get those teins bro?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
thanks for putting me on the spot henry =]

anyways, the car feels stock and i always thought he was on stock height because of the car ride until he pointed it out that his car had 2 fingers gap all around..

=] the ground controls help you lower the car while keeping the ride comfort as stock as it can get.

go sit in his car if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I road in the car too haha, yes they feel good, feel soft but handle and road noise is not increased, a very good purchase if you want to be able to adjust your ride hight to any level but not comprimise the nice ride, these are the ones.

B

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I'll do $300 shipped.

BTW, FIY you can find Ground Controls for an IS for $400 shipped brand new online. :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MonStar1120 said:
BTW, FIY you can find Ground Controls for an IS for $400 shipped brand new online. :)
Nice high 5 go buy em $400 is a good deal. Brand new is better than used.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I had the skunk2 coils on stock shocks, it was a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
$300 shipped I'll take them, let me know bro.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
MonStar1120 said:
$300 shipped I'll take them, let me know bro.
lol monstar is persistent =]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts