Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ESPELIR springs used for about 2000 miles, the reason why I am selling these is because I scratched my bumper pretty badly, I am too used to driving suvs :p and I just got my front bumper repainted and put the stock springs back on. They are in really good condition. $125obo. I don't really know what theses are worth, so just give me your best offer. And I am also willing to take paypal. I will have some pictures by tommorow. I prefer local pick up but I know that there aren't that many people from oregon on here. So, I will ship at buyer's expense.

http://store.racinglab.com/le20issesspa.html

New Pics

excuse the quality, my cell phone is the only camera i have access to at this moment

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
^ woah you're good. also i have more pictures of it if you need. or if someone can host them i can send it to you. a way better picture than that one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP.. PICS ADDED! make me an offer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price Lowered! $100 + shipping, although prefer pick-up

Reactions: weston22s

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP.. i need to get rid of these.. make me an offer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
weston22s said:
whats the drop?
about 1 finger spaces all in front, and 1.5 in the back. It was pretty low thou.. cause i had trouble getting up the driveway to my apartment, but thats proably cause i am used to driving suvs

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanksgiving bump

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump, I am also willing to do trades + cash from my end. Parts that I am willing to trade for : front lip (perfer painted msm), black/ black chrome tail lights, black pearl emblems, oem spoiler(painted msm the lip kind), mesh grille in msm

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump, i need to get rid of theses, make me an offer

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump, taking best offer! or trade for MSM grille, lip spoiler, head lights, or front lip. Need to get rid of these!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump, I guess I might have to try ebay then, since it doesn't seem to draw any interest on this board

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump, considering all offers, need to get rid of these, need money after holidays :p

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
still trying to get rid of these if someone wants them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts