Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine cover : Excellent condition.

Added a strut tower bar long time ago. So it has been off and not used. Putting it up for sale due to the fact that I will never used it since I have a big fat turbo in my engine bay :D

$125.00 shipped anywhere in US continent via UPS-Ground. If interested, PM me or AIM me "turboisman".

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You can probably find someone who will give it to you free, or maybe ask for about $30-50. Those have been the prices that have been floating around for it.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DL said:
You can probably find someone who will give it to you free, or maybe ask for about $30-50. Those have been the prices that have been floating around for it.
free? $30-50.? uh? :crazy: . Woah, I called Lexus and they asked $250.00!! Sheesh, oh well, I'll just hold on to it and maybe paint it or something. Not for $50.00 :(.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
isman said:
DL said:
free? $30-50.? uh? :crazy: . Woah, I called Lexus and they asked $250.00!! Sheesh, oh well, I'll just hold on to it and maybe paint it or something. Not for $50.00 :(.
Yeah, I know they charge that much, but I have just seen people around here charging nothing for it, just to get rid of it. Yeah, you might wanna just keep it instead. :lol:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
I took off my engine cover just for the hell of it and kept it off. It was just sitting in the garage until one day my little brother dropped a wrench on it and cracked it :(

Been looking for a new one but that's a lot of money for just the cover. I think i'll just leave it off unless a good deal comes up for the cover cause i'll have a turbo occupying the engine bay as well :p

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
wow ! i cant believe people sometimes ! so damned stingy and/or greedy ! its not like some of these parts are worth anythin to u anyways ! if u dont sell it, youre just gunna throw it out ! i gave so much of my stuff away and/or sold em at real low prices... if i was sellin my engine cover, id only be askin like $20 MAX for it ( btw i dont wanna buy it from u ) i gave mine away a long time ago...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
fusion said:
wow ! i cant believe people sometimes ! so damned stingy and/or greedy ! its not like some of these parts are worth anythin to u anyways ! if u dont sell it, youre just gunna throw it out ! i gave so much of my stuff away and/or sold em at real low prices... if i was sellin my engine cover, id only be askin like $20 MAX for it ( btw i dont wanna buy it from u ) i gave mine away a long time ago...

Calm down.... :chill:

I sold mine awhile ago for $50......

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
He needs it to cover some of the cost of his turbo/nitrous setup :wink:
J/K. If it's gonna sit in the garage better to get rid of it cheap, hell I gave mine away (although you had to cut 2 of the bolts that were crossed threaded :lol: )

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well guys, sorry but I really don't need $50.00 or have an immediate dire need for it, so hey, someone wants to sell it for $50.00 it's all good, but I'll hold on to mine or give it to someone for "free" that I know cause to me taking care of my friends is much more $$. It's all good guys. Consider this sale closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts