Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very good condition 2001 Lexus IS300 for sale. The color is Diamond White Pearl and the car has only 39,000 miles on it!! I have babied the car ever since i got it, and it is in exelent condition. i am asking 16000 or best offer.

this car comes with:

Xerd Headers
HKS Carbon Ti cat-back
Cold air Intake
18" Black O.Z. Ultralagerra wheels
Pirelli P-zero nero M+S tires
Tinted Windows
Pioneer DEH-P75BT Headunit
Boston Acoustics SL60 6.5" component speakers in the front
Boston Acoustics FX93 6x9" in the back
Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp for speakers
Alpine MRP-F250 mono amp for the sub
MTX thunder 4500 sub

The car is in exelent working condition and all sceduled maintenences have been preformed. The car only has 39,000miles on it which is un heard of for a 2001 IS300. the car has no major scraches. everything is in 100% working order, the only reason that i am selling it is because I am too large of a person to fit in this car and i am looking for somthing a little bigger. If interested you can contact me VIA e mail at [email protected] or call me at 732-433-3162, if i dont pick up leave a message. I only have a few pictures of the exterior but i cant take more upon request. Also if you would like to see it in person send me an e mail or call me. Thanks alot for looking

Chris

·
Registered
346 Posts
What happened to the stock rims? It looks hideous without them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks like his came with the stock 16" ones. Those are the ones posted.
No way, those were stock is300 rims? Those look like hubcaps. I'm learning something new everyday. So the 5-spoke was an option for 2001 is300's?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those are the 2001 stock rims i also have a set of black OZ ultralagerra's that come with the car too.

up to the top

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
At first glance, I thought it was black steel wheels, then he had hub caps on. :blush:
But when I looked at it closer, I saw the calipers. :)

bingo its auto transmission with E-SHIFT
Fixed ;) :p

Good Luck Bump

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At first glance, I thought it was black steel wheels, then he had hub caps on. :blush:

Fixed ;) :p

Good Luck Bump
haha whoops, thanks!

and enough about the ugly stock rims lol, thats why they come with the OZ's!

bumpity

·
Registered
346 Posts

Ohhhhhhhhhh i see them now! yes yes, the calipers. Bump on your sale bigdog, sorry for the disrespect on my earlier posts about the wheels, BUMP.

Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts