Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
so is there a possibility of you posting a pic of the grill IN/ON a car??
I would like to see it mounted... it looks good but sorta funny shaped...?

mabey it is just a slightly diff profile or?? but i would like to see a pic of it mounted.

edward.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
yo tommy, sup

hmm...the grill seems pretty tilted...but i c it got painted ur collor...heh...let's c it on ur ride bro 8)

·
Registered
513 Posts
There aren't any pics of it on an IS because there aren't any out there! (I'm the first one.) Tommie said I'd have it in a couple of weeks so I'll post pics when I get it. GGP frame, black mesh, no logo. Word...

·
Registered
513 Posts
edgy said:
sheeit by then all disposeable income wil lbe spent on xmas gifts....!

there should be plenty of the grills left for a while...
Well, he's having it painted so that's the reason for the time delay. Hopefully it won't take that long though. I hear you on the xmas funds, I better stop buying presents for myself!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I had made a similar grill to that one over two years ago. I got into a head on collision and lost the grill. I just have not made another one. It is easy just takes some patience

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Yo tommie, any specs dyno info on that exhaust...?

It looks like it will offer more clearance than a typical Hiper canister...?
looks longer & possible narrower/ smaller Diameter ...?

I am having clearance issues w the Hiper now so am looking at alternatives...Price ?

thx
edgy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
edgy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing