Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. CWest full bodykits -SOLD-
Condition: I bought these kits from two .NETters. I have never mounted since the day I bought for I'm getting different bumpers from members. Front and sideskirts are replicas, ready to paint. Rear is painted blue( sorry, I do not know the exact paint name ) and it is still covered in plastic wrap. I think rear bumper is authentic.
There is a minor chipoff on left corner on front bumper. Bodyshop will take care of it.
These need to go away ASAP or I am throwing these into trashcan ( and I mean it :) ).
I am asking:
$90 FRONT SOLD
$90 SIDES SOLD
$250 REAR ( bought for $280 ) -SOLD-
All bodykit prices are OBO and these prices do not include shipping

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2. RAZO Carbon/Silver Shiftknob
Condition: I bought this brand new and used for app. three months. Everything is included except two short screws, and a marking sticker. This is not for IS so you have to modify to fit on IS shaft.
I am asking $45 shipped ( bought new one for $80+ )

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
3. SRT + R-ECU -SOLD-
Condition: I am a second owner of this intake. I bought this from another .NETter. I only put less than 1000 miles on this intake. When I received this intake, two hose clamps were missing( fusion can vouch this since he installed it for me ) so I ended up getting two from Home Depot. Just in case, I am throwing in two brand-new 3.5'' hose clamps. R-ECU works perfect, too. For filter, yeah, you might need to either clean, or purchase a new one.
I am asking $225 plus shipping ( bought over $300 )
-SOLD-

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4. Stock exhaust
Condition: This is off from my 2004. No comment since it is stock :bigSmile: The ODO was reading app. 13,500 miles when I took this off.
I am asking $30 plus shipping

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
5. Grille -SALE pending-
Condition: I have no idea where this came from :lol: I just found out when I was cleaning garage. I tried to fit stock L emblem but it wont fit. Instead, the ALTEZZA emblem fitted so I assume this is Altezza grille? It looks like stock but emblem does not fit.
Oh well... one tap is missing but I foung the broken piece so ready to glue with epoxy. The emblem was modified by IMPRIMIS in order to fit in my SD grille so yeah. If you want emblem, too, you got it. :bigSmile:
I am asking $30 shipped

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, and about payment method: PayPal, Money Order, Cash, Check, you name it!! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I want the SRT if its not already taken. Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
226 Posts
ill take grille...and if jayson mfk doesnt come thru on bumper and sides...hit me up

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All PM's are replied :bigSmile:
And if you do not like the prices I posted, just shoot me offers. I basically accept every single offer :)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
The front bumper looks different, but in my opinion it going to look stupid with the oem side markers. Never seen a Cwest or Cwest style bumper with a place for the side markers.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Eminence said:
The front bumper looks different, but in my opinion it going to look stupid with the oem side markers. Never seen a Cwest or Cwest style bumper with a place for the side markers.
I agree, if they are gonna be knock off's @ least not to put sidemarkers on there due to the fact the authenic C-West does not have a place for sidemarkers.

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WhiteLex03 said:
I agree, if they are gonna be knock off's @ least not to put sidemarkers on there due to the fact the authenic C-West does not have a place for sidemarkers.
Front and sides are replicas. Maybe that is why there are places for sidemarkers. I have no idea how authentic CWest looks like so forgive me :lol: Only rear is authentic, I guess, since there are no sidemarker holes :bigSmile:

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
SLayerS said:
Front and sides are replicas. Maybe that is why there are places for sidemarkers. I have no idea how authentic CWest looks like so forgive me :lol: Only rear is authentic, I guess, since there are no sidemarker holes :bigSmile:

Look inside of the bumper, if it is authentic there should be a Cwest stick in there.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Is the SRT sold?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts