Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm thinking about selling my C-west kit(It's still on my car right now. It's the CF C-west kit painted GGP. It's already fitted and I'm including some custom fender well material with this kit. This is actually BMW fender well material that was cut out to fill in the spaces this kit will have after fitment. This means there is no kit "gap". When you turn the wheels, there is fender well all the way around and you do not see into the rear side of the bumper. I'm including these custom pieces for all four fender wells. This really makes the kit look more stock. I really don't know what to sell the kit for right now. Why am I selling? Because I scraped the kit once. It would take $200 to touch it up, and I just don't feel like sinking more money into it. This would be a great deal if you have a GGP in the New Orleans area. Shipping would probably be too much, but if you're still interested, and don't live in the New Orleans area, feel free to contact me. I don't know where to start, maybe $750? Anyone interested? PM me or mail me at [email protected]. Pics of my car can be found at:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xencloud/lst?.dir=/IS300pics&.view=t

Thanks! Austin

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not real obvious, it's just that I'm kind of a perfectionist and don't want to sink more money into fixing the kit. It got scraped on part of the bottom of the passenger side sideskirt, practically unnoticeable, and it got scraped on the passenger side rear bumper, not the back of the bumper, the part right behind the wheel underneath. You can really only see this if you're behind the car at more than 20 feet away so that you kind of see up underneath the car. None of this is real noticeable.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
part it out?

would u part out the skirts?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the CF(carbon fiber) C-west kit, so it's not the original. I'm not willing to part it out right now...........

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's the CF kit painted GGP, that's why it "blends " so well... :D Anyway, I chose the CF because I figured it would be a little stronger, I've had friends with fiberglass that didn't fare so well around here......

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Damn Austin, if you would not have painted it I would buy it!

Oh well, I may be the only GGP IS with a C-West kit in the area once again :wink:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm still up in the air about it, I may repair it, if not, I'll move on to bigger and better things 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts