Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this on MY.IS a few years ago. I sorry to say I am about to part with my 01 Lexus IS300. In hopes of purchasing the IS-F!
I will ask $950 for this bumper painted Onyx Black. Has big chip in the paint on the up drivers side, still in great shape though. Here are some pics. Oh yeah I need a Onyx oem bumper sent to me in the deal. must be in excellent condition.
I will take offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Good Luck...JPLexIS ;)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Err, only if I had an OEM onyx front.....I totally missed that part of his thread.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
nice to see another local member finally, napa isn't far, good luck with the sale!! and good luck with the is-f!!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
$950 is a great deal.
I have seen people asking $2g on this bumper LOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice to see another local member finally, napa isn't far, good luck with the sale!! and good luck with the is-f!!
Nice to see another local member for me too!
Thanks. I think this is a good deal. I'm on the waiting list for a BLACK/BLACK IS-F

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Wait till I part with mine. I got a complete L-tuned kit (real) with the fogs. How much do you think I can get for it?

I dont know man...
I will never pay more than $700 for the Ltuned Front Bumper.
I can always get the JDM Trd Neo Front Bumper for a little more and it's brand new and factory pre painted.
The look is 100% the same, except the USDM is biggeer and has a side marker. And I always HATE those ugly side marker.
And I always like the JDM Look (shorter look better than the USDM look.)

Just my 2cent.

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
I realize the LTuned is rare but you want $950 PLUS and OEM bumper? And the OEM bumper has to be in excellent condition? Seems rather high to me. No offense.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
^^^ Ya thats what I was thinking. Im trying to work something out though. Hopefully it works out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I realize the LTuned is rare but you want $950 PLUS and OEM bumper? And the OEM bumper has to be in excellent condition? Seems rather high to me. No offense.
No offense taken!

I did sell my OEM Onyx bumper on MY.IS for $150 4 years ago seemed they were a dime a dozen to me. I am selling my car to someone that would not appreciate the rarity/value of the bumper. It kills me to even sell it, in reality if I could keep it and make a shelf for it in my garage I would. But, that damn IS-F is expensive
and there is no way I can keep it. That's how much I love this COVER.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wait till I part with mine. I got a complete L-tuned kit (real) with the fogs. How much do you think I can get for it?
My Two Cents on that would be the longer you keep it and the more people tear there frond,sides and rear all up in accidents and or refuse to sell them, the more valuable yours becomes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
when I ordered my a new rear from Lexus of Concord the parts manager called it a bumper cover and the TOYOTA parts box said BUMPER COVER. I would conclude that a bumper is the part that protects the car from severe damage and these just cover them.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
But this is a full bumper correct? Fits over the US Spec crash bar?
Politically correct way is to say bumper cover. But in lamens terms, we call it a bumper. And yes, this bumper will fit over the US crash bar. If it has sidemarkers on the front and rear bumper, its US spec. If it doesnt have sidemarkers, its a jdm bumper. Unless they shaved the sidemarkers.

Are you buying it?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts