Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for grabs are my used APEXI WS coilover that were on my 03 is300, Sold the car and bought an 08 is250, so need the funds for my new project. coilover have about 7k on them. in good working order, no top hats included because u can use ur stock one when u take off ur stock setup. coilover felt great and smooth with good overall ride quality.

asking $450 pick up or $500 shipped

is300 replica Wald front lip (never had the chance to install kit)

asking $100 pick up or $150 shipped

is300 replica Wald side skirts

asking $100 pick up or $150 shipped

Volk Racing VR-X
18 x 8 +43
18 x 9 +45

asking $800 pick up or ????shipped

located in irwindale CA

i accept Paypal or MO, note: if buyer select paypal as a payment method please add the 4% fee thanks

here my email addy, this will go straight to my iphone
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Got pics of the lip?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is there any way of testing the coilovers to see if they are still in good working condition?

Did you buy them new?

I really need to replace the suspension on my 2001 with 105K+ miles. :(

·
Registered
764 Posts
do you have any issues with rubbing? interested in the wheels. any curb rashes or imperfections?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there any way of testing the coilovers to see if they are still in good working condition?

Did you buy them new?

I really need to replace the suspension on my 2001 with 105K+ miles. :(
wthere is no actually way of testing them, all that I can say is that there is no sign of leaking from the shocks telling that xthe seals are still in good condition . Also I bought these new awhile back and only used for daily driving.

As for the rims one 18 x 9 has a slight curb rash( my wife did that I know about) also as for rubbing I didn't have an issue maybe because I had the rear cut.

·
Registered
221 Posts
very tempting on the wheels. G/L on the sale

·
Registered
85 Posts
very interested in the front lip and sides... are they made of urethane or fiber? and do you know where i can get the rear? thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts