Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apex World Sport complete coilover kit used only for a few thousand miles and then put into storage when i sold my car. These coilovers are in excellent condition and have a very comfortable yet sporty ride. THey were professioally installed and uninstalled by LMS.

$550

-Ian
# 808.256.6038

prefer local pickup
----
heres a description on them:

"Smooth ride characteristic, adjustable height

In line with the concept pursued by the World Sport Muffler line, World Sport Damper Systems reflect A'PEX's interpretation of how a car's suspension should have felt and responded right from the factory. When developing suspension systems, car manufacturers generally tend to lean toward softer ride and cost-savings while sacrificing performance and safety. A'PEX responded by developing World Sport Damper Systems - an affordable line of coil-over suspension systems which enhance driver feedback and response, with good overall ride quality. They selected a monotube gas shock design and valved it specifically for the daily commuter who loves to drive. The adjustable perch allows ride height to be adjusted quickly with a spanner wrench. World Sport Damper Systems use the highest quality materials and are manufactured in-house at their Fuji, Japan factory to tightly monitor quality control and ensure years of reliable service"

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still for sale

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
send me your email and i will send them to you.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Los Angeles, near LAX

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
um...no....
go buy yourself some springs

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sure 75 for shipping

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
to the top

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry i dont have pics at the moment, but you can check them out anytime. I live right next to lax so you can just call me and stop by and check them out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts