Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After over 6 years with this car, the time has come to part with the car. My priorities have shifted and I have no use for a car that just sits in the garage for weeks on end and quite frankly, I need a car with factory nav (personal preference, I get lost way too easily.) Car is in near immaculate condition. It was resprayed entirely about a year ago when the body kit was put on. All dings and scratches were also taken out at that time. This car is truly one of a kind. It has won various awards at local shows and it is definitely a head turner. Miles are at 100,XXX and still strong. Oil changed at 3k intervals and services are up to date.Price is set at $21500 obo. No lowballers,do not waste my time, I will simply part it out if I don't get a reasonable price.

Engine/Drivetrain:
- PLP Drop-in Filter
- Apexi N1 Exhaust

Suspension
- Apexi N1 Type V Coilovers
- Cusco A-arms

Tires/Wheels
- SSR Professor SP1
19x9+31
19x10+37
- Falken FK452
225/35/19
235/35/19

Chassis/Body
- Vertex Front Bumper
- Vertex Side Skirts
- Vertex Rear Bumper
- JDM Rear Bumper
- Carbon Fiber Hood
- Altezza Z-Edition Grill
- 35% Window Tint
- JDM Short Antenna
- Upgraded Dark Chrome Tail Lights
- 3M Protective Clear Bra

Awards
- JDM Theory 3rd Best Toyota @ Cherry Blossom Festival Japantown 4/2007
- JDM Theory 2nd Best Toyota @ Spirit of Japantown San Jose 10/2007
- JDM Theory 2nd Best Toyota/Lexus @ Asian Heritage Festival San Francisco 5/2007
- JDM Theory 1st Best Female Tuner @ Japantown 1/2008

·
Registered
481 Posts
Props for a very nice car, Anna! Good luck on the sale. What's next?

Psst! You may want to ask a Mod to move this to the car for sale forum

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Noooo!!! You can't sell your car! It is so awsome girl....well, i guess things do change. Hate to see it go, hopefully the next owner will take good care of this beautiful ride. G/L Anna, whats the next project?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's next....hmmm I'm really not too sure yet. I've been keeping an eye out for something that I would like and nothing has caught my eye yet.

·
Registered
827 Posts
good luck with the sale! ggp love +rep

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good luck with the sale, I always have admired the work you put into your car.

Definitely put me in line for those wheels if you decide to part. I have stockies plus $ for trade as well. LMK

Much love to the Yay Area!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
sexy ass car.

good luck, that price is a steal. kit looks great, wheels look great.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
aw Anna.... sad to see it go. good luck with the sale and with the new found priorities.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the kind words everyone. If I were to part out I think I might hold onto the wheels because I might stay in the family. Who knows. ;)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Wow, If it weren't for the miles Id literally pay you more than asking for this car. Too bad. Beautiful car, nicely done!
-Matt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts