Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way i can get some pics of your 3" exhausts on and off an IS? I have searched but I can't seem to be able to find any. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Sorry for the big delay, I was looking but don't have any on hand, and have a backorder on the mufflers but when they come in next week, I'll get some some pics of one made up.

In the meantime...mod that TSi =)

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
I loved my SS 3" from SRT. It came straight out...not all cock-eyed like some. Here are some shots. I added a 2nd resonator to keep it quiet.
since your pm is full here is what i send you

Ive been thinking on getting a turbo kit and wanted over 500whp what kind of kit did you use to get 573whp on 93 pump :::: 749whp on C16 and how much did it cost you?

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
since your pm is full here is what i send you

Ive been thinking on getting a turbo kit and wanted over 500whp what kind of kit did you use to get 573whp on 93 pump :::: 749whp on C16 and how much did it cost you?
I just cleaned out my box. I will reply to you via PM.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I'd love to go BOOOOOST, but I hear it's like 14k to have it done (kit/labor). I know I/my brother(if i can enslave him for long enough), could do a lot of the stuff ourselves. I wish SRT was in Seattle.

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
make that two ;)

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Paypal'd my payment for one of these bad boys on 4/22 and I cannot wait to get it. I'll post clips/pics as soon as I install it. Any estimation of when it will be shipped SRT? (Payment came from [email protected])

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
does the turbo exhaust from SRT come ready to bolt on, with everything already welded, muffler, etc.?
and with the hooks to hang it?

with SRT´s 2.75 turbo kit, if you add their turbo exhaust to the whole mix, is there any stock piping left, of their exhuast picks up right where the piping from the turbo kit left off?

thanks guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts