Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
That my friend is DasGallaways exhaust. Thats also the team lexus set up. Good luck finding one of those. No muffler just a pipe going from the custom header all the way back with one resonator in the middle for a little sound control. If you want something loud go with a header, race pipe, and a GReddy evo II. You'll be plenty loud for ya.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
blondebond said:
That my friend is DasGallaways exhaust. Thats also the team lexus set up. Good luck finding one of those. No muffler just a pipe going from the custom header all the way back with one resonator in the middle for a little sound control. If you want something loud go with a header, race pipe, and a GReddy evo II. You'll be plenty loud for ya.
like every other integra

taht video with the turbo spooling was awesome

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Dannknee said:
like every other integra

taht video with the turbo spooling was awesome

not quite

This is the actual TEAM LEXUS setup

So yeah its a little dif :cool:

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
twinturbois300 said:
i'm lookin for best, loud exhaust system for my is300..anyone know which i should go with? is there any exhaust sound similar to this video?

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player...1ACE-41CA-BC99-F48D8CBB92E4&term=tl setup&p=0

Haha... thats my car...

It's impossible to drive the setup in that video every day... but I've designed a new one thats actually streetable and comes with the option of removing the muffler (just like in that clip).

If you're crazy enough to want it to be that loud... you'll be able to buy it soon.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
That clip is funny as balls! I like the reaction from the guys in the background. It looks like someone was shooting at them :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts