Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to cars so i dont know much so if you guys could help me out a bit that would be great. Im getting a is300 2001-2005 soon as my first car and i want to upgrade my exhaust as my first mod. Ive been searching and i know its a ebay product and everyone shits on eBay stuff but from YouTube videos people have got a DNA Exhaust for 150 usd or under. I want to get a moderately cheap exhaust but i want to hear great sounds from my engine so I wanted to see if anyones has had any experience with the DNA Exhaust or has any other recommendations, and again im new to the car stuff so any advice helps.

Thanks in advance for the reply's.

·
Mr. Roo
9,462 Posts
I haven't used that brand perse, but it looks like any of the same cheap ebay rebrands. It won't do anything for you other than sound and look, if you like how it looks. In my experience, it's hard or even impossible to make this car sound actually bad. You can even just take off the muffler section, and it sounds pretty good/decent.

I've got a "cheap" ebay exhaust on mine, it was called Manzo back then and it was $200, and I picked that one because the expensive ones I had were falling apart or just not worth it, and I liked how the Manzo looked. It was totally worth it and I still love it, though I kinda wish it were louder, it's very moderate, even with race headers/exhaust and intake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts