Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Apexi N1 Turbo muffler! It will replace my HKS Hiper rear section...

I will have my turbo setup within 3 weeks from now...

I wanted to know if anyone knows any exhaust shops in Los Angeles who do mendrel bending, as I am looking to do a 3" custom setup all around with this new muffler to get my car ready for the turbo kit..

Anyone know any good places in LA??

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Valley Muffler. well known, and quick. if u have any leaks, etc, they will fix it for you if you put the exhaust on at their shop. in 909 area code, at valley blvd and lemon avenue.

-Aaron

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
wat_it_IS said:
Custom exhaust shop in Glendale area if your interested.
the Muffler Shop. 818-502-1427
4657 San Fernando blvd.
Glendale

i heard about that place.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
how is he going to mandrel bend and supply 3" piping for his exhaust and a TIG/MIG welder at that.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
juniorsdad said:
if you're close to sgv, try:
mike's muffler
12222 garvey ave
el monte
626/443-5139

i also heard about that place =]

i trust juniorsdad, he know some great places =]

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for all the info...

I ended up going to Super Tuning in Burbank (818), only about 15 minutes from my house. They were pretty nice and knowledgeable. I took my Apexi N1 3" Muffler and they installed it with a 3" mandrel bent cat-back all for $180 labor and parts, the muffler sounds GREAT! EXACTLY what I wanted deep, and NOT raspy, took out the resonator as well since I was getting my Turboeast budget kit installed in a couple of weeks..

If anyone is looking for a reputable exhaust shop I would recommend these guys, call Coco at 818.988.2335, he will take care of you, tell him Bijan referred you.

Thanks again for all the helpful info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts