Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be dumb and please don't Boo me but Im think of getting a exhaust system for my car :D and I have seen a lot of people running Race pipes and stuff but my question is why cant I goto a exhaust shop and get them to run me a new pipe without cats ??? Sorry If this is dumb but don't the race pipe do the samethang but its a bolt on ?? I know its illegal for them to remove the cats but there are always someone that will do it :D trust me please let me know what you think and try and be nice to me :crazy: :crazy:

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Blk on Blk 300 said:
This might be dumb and please don't Boo me but Im think of getting a exhaust system for my car :D and I have seen a lot of people running Race pipes and stuff but my question is why cant I goto a exhaust shop and get them to run me a new pipe without cats ??? Sorry If this is dumb but don't the race pipe do the samethang but its a bolt on ?? I know its illegal for them to remove the cats but there are always someone that will do it :D trust me please let me know what you think and try and be nice to me :crazy: :crazy:
why cant I goto a exhaust shop and get them to run me a new pipe without cats ???

who said you can't go to an exhaust shop to have them do this??? why don't you just go to one and try it???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts