Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which exhaust is louder Greddy Evo or HKS Hi Power? if anyone was any input please i need help deciding.
-Intensa03Lex23

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey misterE1 how does the srt intake and greddy combo sound and how much more horsepower do you feel.I just ordered my srt intake but it wont be here for two weeks(backorder) :(

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
blinging lexus said:
Hey misterE1 how does the srt intake and greddy combo sound and how much more horsepower do you feel.I just ordered my srt intake but it wont be here for two weeks(backorder) :(
MONSTER power do0d! It's like getting stabbed in the ass with a knife that has a cattle prod on the end! ZOOM!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
evo is louder and deeper than hiper...mainly because the evo is a cat-back while the hiper isn't.

i have the evo/Srt combo, sounds great and turns heads! If you put both on at the same time then go drive it, it will feel more powerful. Definitally makes the car more fun to drive :wink:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I think the Greddy is alot louder but HKS sounds more racy...and in the end after adding a header/mid pipe and some kind of HF intake the HKS is deeper...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts