Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im supposed to get them within 3-4 business days so i hope they will be on for the bolsa chica meet, are you guna be there l-tuned girl? we can finally meet. Ya I am home for good now, about a month ago I got mono and ended up I had to drop out of school for the semester because of it :roll:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Sweet wheels (Kreuzer X knock offs). The blue calipers, black wheels, and silver car isnt working for me. Too many colors, that dont go together.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mr who said:
Sweet wheels (Kreuzer X knock offs). The blue calipers, black wheels, and silver car isnt working for me. Too many colors, that dont go together.
Ya but the shitty stock calipers would look even worse....plus all my lights are white/blue, black pearl emblems, and i might be putting a carbon fiber hood back on the car......anyways here are some more daytime pictures now....

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
looks tight bro, all you need to do is DUMPED that bltch!

-Ringo
hello my fellow enemy...i see you have turned away from the dark side?
and yes....i have tein s-techs sitting in front of me waiting to be installed....hopefully they wont rub

·
Registered
742 Posts
JeffNaber said:
WhiteLex03 said:
looks tight bro, all you need to do is DUMPED that bltch!

-Ringo
hello my fellow enemy...i see you have turned away from the dark side?
and yes....i have tein s-techs sitting in front of me waiting to be installed....hopefully they wont rub
actually were to different people...with close .Net Names...i'm the one who u had the little argument with...but that was a while ago and actually 4 got about it until this post...but i don't bring up old problems...Just lettin u no that me and WhiteLex03 are 2 differnt people...He use to be AsianSensation or something like

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.