Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was suppose to drop my car off to do my system on friday,but they ended up letting me bring it in on wednesday so they can get started on it earlier. iam geting 2 12w6v2 in a plexiglass box w/ blue neons. iam also geting the amp(jl 500/1) and the changer mounted on the trunk side walls with neons. for my headunit iam goin with the pioneer9300 which i already have . they are mounting 6 rocker switches in my cup holder for my neons and a remote bass control for my amp. i went in friday to check how things are goin and they said they didnt want me coming back till it was done cause they did some suprises for me. i than mentioned this to my dad, who said "take it as a good thing its a good surprise not anything bad". which now i pretty much knw that my dad knows all about the "surprises", but i cant think what they could be doing. if yall got any ideas feel free to post since the only thing i can possibly think is a indash dvd player since my dad knws how much id love one. I am also getin my windows 35% too while the cars in the shop.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm so happy for you son!!! :-? :roll:

Oh please please...Hurry up and get your car back! I can't wait to see what this big surprise could be :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm pissing in my pants due to all this anticipation!!!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
lexowner said:
I'm so happy for you son!!! :-? :roll:

Oh please please...Hurry up and get your car back! I can't wait to see what this big surprise could be :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm pissing in my pants due to all this anticipation!!!
shut up you fag. hes just excited. dont be mad cuz you cant mod your car. :roll: :shame:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
TexIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing