Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i get some pictures of ya'll exaust??? Anything??!?! I want to see waht i can get for christmas. I want it to fit in the stock bumper

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- HKS hiper:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
dut who's black IS was that? Nice 2nd pic you got there bro. And when you order your HIPER did it come with an HKS license plate frame also? Thanks

-Ringo

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
dut who's black IS was that? Nice 2nd pic you got there bro. And when you order your HIPER did it come with an HKS license plate frame also? Thanks

-Ringo
- I forgot his name, I think he posts on here...
- no, it did NOT come with the frame.. I ordered it and took off the "POWERED BY" on the top

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
dut said:
WhiteLex03 said:

-Ringo
- I forgot his name, I think he posts on here...
- no, it did NOT come with the frame.. I ordered it and took off the "POWERED BY" on the top
Thanks bro.

-Ringo

·
Registered
44 Posts
anyone heard of an exhaust by or called invidia? supposedly it's made
for is300's.. but they're also put on civics? iono.. i heard they pretty gud..

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I have the GReddy also, and I think it hangs down a little low. It's easily "modifiable" :lol: to fit better up in the bumper. It just sits lower than the HKS models, partly because it's only 115mm instead of HKS's 120mm.

Sounds pissed though :crazy:

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
J4Y said:
anyone heard of an exhaust by or called invidia? supposedly it's made
for is300's.. but they're also put on civics? iono.. i heard they pretty gud..
yeah i've seen it on EBAY. i wouldnt trust it till I see it on .net with some positive results.......

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
so you want quiet, and semi stock looking?

how much are your parents willing to spend?

-gte

TylerBStanley said:
Can i get some pictures of ya'll exaust??? Anything??!?! I want to see waht i can get for christmas. I want it to fit in the stock bumper

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
IS300GTE said:
so you want quiet, and semi stock looking?

how much are your parents willing to spend?

-gte

TylerBStanley said:
i cant tell if this sarcasm or if GTE is being serious.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well GTE if you are serious, prolly around 650? So pretty much whichever. They dont want Rice sounding crap, and neitehr do i. But if ur joking, tehn ur jsut a waste of space

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
TylerBStanley said:
well GTE if you are serious, prolly around 650? So pretty much whichever. They dont want Rice sounding crap, and neitehr do i. But if ur joking, tehn ur jsut a waste of space
- none are going to sound like rice unless you buy a "universal" exhaust...

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
TylerBStanley said:
for 650, you have alot of options open to you.. Get the Apexi Word Sport. or RS*R GTII.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts