Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Oops my bad 4got you didnt have it, you can either order bride rails and sliders or hit up speedware motorsports they make the rails and sliders for recaro for our cars. I used the ones on the seats.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oops my bad 4got you didnt have it, you can either order bride rails and sliders or hit up speedware motorsports they make the rails and sliders for recaro for our cars. I used the ones on the seats.
The Slider look like what i need
RECARO SLIDER WITH-OUT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT #0.70.9NT Arai, Sparco, Bell, Alpinestars Race Gear Distributor

But the Bracket are so expensive T_T $150 Ea? I just gonna weld them in then lol
SPEEDWARE LEXUS IS-300 SEAT BRACKET Arai, Sparco, Bell, Alpinestars Race Gear Distributor

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Update:
- Call Wedge Enginering and they got both of sliders and bracket for my car. $190 for both slider and bracket for each side.
- Ginna call another place and see if I can buy the slider for cheaper since Wedge charging $102 ea side, when CDOC sell $105 for both

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Remeasuring the Seats tonight to make sure. Placing the Order to Wedge Engineering for Sliders and Brackets tmr.......$400 investment...good bye paycheck, it was nice holding u for 30 mins lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
You dont need the mounts on the evo X. i will take those off anyway. The way the post above shows will leave you with some lopsided seats if you dont know what your doing.

Ill do them for 150. and they will sit like factory in your car.
Sorry to bring up an old thread. PhillyB are you still on here? Can you DM me, very interested.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
16 Participants
01 SolarYellow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing