Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Washed the car today and took some pics.
Since these parts of my.is aren't too crowded with posts, I thought I'd share.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Thanks for sharing bro! Nice and clean. You guys have huge front plates! lol

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No plans to mod it, but I'm really annoyed at the aftermarket headunit not playing to the rear speakers and sub (i.e. the amp being stupid). I do have the original HU, but it doesn't display video or have bluetooth integration, so changing back is pretty much a no-go.
I'll probably make a thread about that some time in the future.

And yes, our plates are pretty big:p

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently changed ball joints (squeaky as hell) and both front disks and pads at Toyota btw. The wheel was shaking like a sonuvabitch.

Have any of you got any experience from headlight restoration? My front left is a bit unclear.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I recently changed ball joints (squeaky as hell) and both front disks and pads at Toyota btw. The wheel was shaking like a sonuvabitch.

Have any of you got any experience from headlight restoration? My front left is a bit unclear.
I plan on re-lubing my bearings sometime this month as they have been squaky as well. I don't think I have any wheelshake.

I did do the headlight restoration via the over the counter products and noticed they last me a few months at best. I find the best way is to go to a body shop and have them sand and clear them for you. It has lasted me a little over a year and see no fading at all.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I have used the meguairs heavy duty restoration kit. It's really good and does a great great job.

The only con to it is that it's all hand work do it can get a little tiring

1 - 9 of 9 Posts