Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my search for the RX400h Navi diagram continues,(in hopes to integrate that particular Navi with that of ours...), Ive come across a couple Manuals that should be helpful to most members here based on questions being asked in the forums. May not be the same "year" as yours but they are all good resources for general questions i.e Installations, Repairs, Diagrams, Data Sheets, etc. Some good info here and definitely helped me 95% of the time.... hope it helps! Now back to pulling out my hair searching for the damn Navi Pinouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frustrate:frustrate:whine:

FYI: if you visit the site, pay attention to the available options that branch out. Also,,,, Sorry for making waste of a thread if these have already been posted. But if they have.. we should make it more easily available as im sure half of the questions or "how tos" would be answered here.

http://bahamutcars.free.fr/workshop/IS_98-05/index.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a quick update.. ive got the actual repair manual and electric wiring diagram on my laptop but was taking too long to upload.. if you cant find your questions answered within the provided link above.. pm me and ill send it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.