Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can be found there usually but i never see any is300s or is' in general at the sports authority meets on rockville pike, md.

so wats up people? do any of u all head up there??

·
Registered
269 Posts
most of NOVA folks go to chick fil a in sterling every friday night.

http://my.is/forums/f111/friday-night-chik-fil-meets-dulles-sterling-lowes-289623/
Sterling's too far for me to drop down to weekly, but I'd drop by sometime if this happens (seems like it hasn't happened in a while - I'm guessing because malibu steakhouse is the new meet up spot?

Too many police in Rockville so not too many ISs go there anymore. We used to go there.
haha, yeah montgomery county always makes me nervous. But VA makes me 10 times more nervous - and I can't keep my radar up.

{erhaps a place in PG County might be better than if anyone from this side of the beltway wants to get together.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I'm still up for meeting up with people even though I don't have my IS300 anymore. I've moved on to the car below... I hope all of my old IS buddies are still doing good. We should all meet up again.

·
Registered
799 Posts
OMG.. It's absimp_is300. :jawDrop: Yeah, your new car is alright :p

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Thanks Chris... how have things been? I'm talking with Mark (4u2nv) about going up to Carlisle together.
Been busy but what's new. I'd like to go to the Carlisle meet but we'll see what happens. I'm in ATL right now for the ACC basketball tourney and i'm working hard planning my wedding/honeymoon at the end of May so i've got enough to keep me busy as is.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Been busy but what's new. I'd like to go to the Carlisle meet but we'll see what happens. I'm in ATL right now for the ACC basketball tourney and i'm working hard planning my wedding/honeymoon at the end of May so i've got enough to keep me busy as is.
same ole same ole here too. congratulations on the wedding plans. i got married last July.

·
Registered
799 Posts
hehehe... i heard you got a IS250... awesome dude. almost ready for the BBQ season so get ready.

I'm ready anytime. Just grilled a prime grade ribeye yesterday. :bigSmile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts