Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Wow, congrats ///M! :approve:

Sounds like one hell of an experience. Be sure to provide us with all the details and many pics! :)

Maybe the next car I get should be European...

·
300 life
813 Posts
never actually considered a European delivery until I read this thread, the way it is sounding looks mighty tempting if you save a few grand and come back a happy camper!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
From what I have been hearing all you have to pay for is the flight and the hotel, and you save a lot of money on your car, which you can put towards your trip. It will basically cost you the same price as if you bought it here, but you get a European vacation as a bonus.
it probably depends how you negotiate the price. i negotiated on behalf of my friend last month on a new m3 sedan via european delivery. novillo lether, dct tranny, premium package, technology package, & sun/moon roof. euro delivery price was around $56k + tax and other fees. the msrp is $65k + tax and fees, but no one pays msrp, so assuming the dealership let's it go for $60k then the savings is still $4k. i don't think you can spend that much in just a few days in europe.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Check out the M3post forums. There have been quite a few threads there detailing the trip, with pictures and even movies, sometimes. I remember one that kept track of the costs compared to a standard "US delivery". Looks like a really good time. Check it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sometimes unimaginable things happen. I was in a stable relationship and well paid job for three years then suddenly my lover broke up with me without any explanation. I was devastated, confused and heartbroken, at the pick of giving up when my friend told me about a spell caster on the internet who helps people get back their lover within two days. At first I laughed it off without giving it much thought then I checked online myself and saw testimonies of people who the same spell caster Dr.Iruwa has helped then I decided to contact him through his number +27835303354 and is e-mail [email protected] Now my lover is back to my life. I am just so happy now and thanks to Dr.Iruwa, thank you so much for your help. Advice for those who might also want help should contact him because i don't believe in any other spell casters but am assuring you is only Dr.Iruwa that can help you solve that problem you are facing right now.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts