Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have at&t service and the T68... How do I send my own pic to my phone?????I'm logged onto the att website for mMode, and cant find how to do it.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump^

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need my IS for my screen.....

·
13,978 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
bump^

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need my IS for my screen.....
i don't know how to use the at&t website cuz i use tmobile. but i have the is300 pic on my phone. :D actually...i think the only way to get the picture off the site is to have gprs enabled. are you paying for that?? if you're not then you won't be able to get it to your phone.

too bad MMS doesn't work or else i could send it to you.

your only other option is to purchase a data cable, USB irda adapter or USB bluetooth adapter for your phone.

·
13,978 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
it is gprs... what is the proceedure?
are you paying for gprs? you need to pay for gprs service and then get all the settings from at&t so you can set your phone up. they should be able to walk you through this for the settings on your phone. after you have that done you can get onto the internet with your phone and go to that site.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My phone is already set up, i can browse the net.

Isnt there just a way to email it to my phone or something?

·
13,978 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
My phone is already set up, i can browse the net.

Isnt there just a way to email it to my phone or something?
so can't you just go to the site and download the picture?

call up at&t if you need help. i have no idea since i don't use at&t.

on sonyericsson.com (http://wap.sonyericsson.com/) you can also set up your own page and put images in there. try that and see if you can get your image off of there. it's wap accessible.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The mMobile site sux my azz. Ill try the sonyericsson one. I got an email into at&t customer service, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the help though.

·
13,978 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
The mMobile site sux my azz. Ill try the sonyericsson one. I got an email into at&t customer service, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the help though.
i would try calling them. who knows how long it takes for them to respond to email.

if you go to esato.com they're site it also wap accessible. i don't remember when i got my background picture from but you can try over there.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it figured out. Did it on the sonyericsson site.
Very cool. Now I have a new theme of my IS on my phone! DOPE!

Thanks Oneeye...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
2 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing