Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Lexus_Rex said:
Naked wife on New Car

:chill:
Maybe you don't remember that I'm not a BMW owner. So it's not in my best interest to crave that kind of attention... :lol:
Eric....

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
How about a pic of your dad. I want to finally meet the man that has supported his kid for 27 years. He's my hero.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
PMD911 said:
How about a pic of your dad. I want to finally meet the man that has supported his kid for 27 years. He's my hero.
27 years?!? Wow..looks like someone took being a burden for a loooooong time.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
EricK said:
I'm on Student loans A-holes
why would you do somethign like take out student loans when you floss a C32, formerly a E55?

that makes no sense and is financially irresponsible for various reasons.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
EricK said:
I'm on Student loans A-holes
Okay, then how can you explain the purchsing of a few luxury cars?

If your a full time student, I don't see how you can be able to afford that Audi TT roadster you owned, the E55 AMG, and now the C32 AMG?

I know you said that your dad sold the Audi but you traded the E55 for the C32...right?

Your family had to have supported you financially with those purchases.

I'm just asking because I don't think PMD meant being supported in your schooling only.

If I'm wrong then tell me. No hostility here, just wondering. :chill:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
lol, this is the deal.... I'm on student loans which I have to pay back and of course I have to pay for the ring.... The C32 was a gift and the Audi TT was on lease and I was making the payments...
Eric....

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
EricK said:
lol, this is the deal.... I'm on student loans which I have to pay back and of course I have to pay for the ring.... The C32 was a gift and the Audi TT was on lease and I was making the payments...
Eric....
Do you help out with the chores since you don't pay rent and live with your folks?

"I told you to take out the trash Eric, you get over here right now young man!!"
"arrrgghhh!! But mommy I'm watching Dawson's Creek!!!!"

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
PMD911 said:
EricK said:
Eric....
Do you help out with the chores since you don't pay rent and live with your folks?

"I told you to take out the trash Eric, you get over here right now young man!!"
rotf!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PMD911 said:
EricK said:
Eric....

tear it up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts