Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi I dont know if this is right place for this but I have friend who has tokico hts adjustable shocks and was interested in ground control for these shocks. Now I don't see anywhere where it states its compatible for these tokico shocks anywhere? Do I tell him to buy the ground control for stock shocks or the ones that say bilstein?

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
sure is sorry guys for the late response.
Funny. I contacted you guys and was told, flat-out, that you would NOT honor this package price. And I'm still waiting for my refund for the Koni shocks I bought and returned more than a week ago. Dealing with your company has been a headache, from never receiving an order confirmation, never receiving shipping/tracking information, never being able to contact anybody on the phone (just waiting on hold for 30 minutes), and when I filled out your online return authorization request form, never receiving an email about it until I called FIVE TIMES and was repeatedly shuffled around. First I was told it was Koni's fault. Then I was told it was some system error. Then I was told the guy who handles it was out on vacation. It took a full week to actually get it sorted out. And now it's been a full week since you received the shocks back. And... no refund yet. Yeah, I know it takes time for the banks and whatnot. But it has not been a pleasant experience.

Because of all that, another vender has since received my business.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts