Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the news talking about Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to do a EOS Fundraiser for Hurricane Victims. Some ideas include:

1. Non-perishable food drive
2. Clothes drive
3. Cars registered with the show could maybe donate a few bucks to help out
4. Toy drive

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. I'd be happy to lend a hand in setting this up or coordinating it. I can get started with talking to people at my local Red Cross or Salvation Army in my area and see what is it that we can do. EOS brings in so many people whether it be Lexus owners or just spectators, I'm sure that we can definitely raise a good amount of money or goods to help out the people in the hurricane region. And with the arrival of Hurricane Rita I'm sure that they'll need all the help that they can get. Thanks for reading guys!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
miss_IS300 said:
With the news talking about Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to do a EOS Fundraiser for Hurricane Victims. Some ideas include:

1. Non-perishable food drive
2. Clothes drive
3. Cars registered with the show could maybe donate a few bucks to help out
4. Toy drive

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. I'd be happy to lend a hand in setting this up or coordinating it. I can get started with talking to people at my local Red Cross or Salvation Army in my area and see what is it that we can do. EOS brings in so many people whether it be Lexus owners or just spectators, I'm sure that we can definitely raise a good amount of money or goods to help out the people in the hurricane region. And with the arrival of Hurricane Rita I'm sure that they'll need all the help that they can get. Thanks for reading guys!
That's a good idea. Have u contacted Glenn and discussed with him?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Yes, she's got it approved by Glen...just coordinating with the local chapters of the charities to have things set for the event.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
blue_j said:
Yes, she's got it approved by Glen...just coordinating with the local chapters of the charities to have things set for the event.

-Jeff

Perfect! I am over in DC right now... so hot and humid here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts